Kiddicare Child Specialist Centre
Monday : 8am–1pm, 6–9pm
Tuesday : 8am–1pm, 6–9pm
Wednesday : 8am–1pm, 6–9pm
Thursday : 8am–1pm, 6–9pm
Friday : 8am–1pm, 6–9pm
Saturday : 9am–1pm
VERY rude and sarcastic doctor. regretted spent my time with him. not even worth half a star.
Very rude and sarcastic doctor. regretted to waste my time with him.
We went to kiddicare due to the clinic location. My 3.5yo son had infected influenza A, it is the first time he took blood test, flu test and insert fever pill into his buttock (40° high fever). My son was very afraid and refused people
Very helpful doctor. Accurate in diagnosing and the best part is he'll give a timeline of your child recovery. Highly recommended.
Good and experienced doctor but quite expensive. Thanks to him for all my kids health care.
If you have an emergency, please go somewhere else coz the doctor is money minded..
Very experienced (Dr. Steven Lim)... Always crowded...
Flu and coughing cost RM163 on my bill.What do u think?
Came on Sunday noon. Packed with patients. Dr. Steven is very chatty and funny, but he can be sacarstic sometimes to his regular customers.
Went two time for consultation to Lim both time was waste of money and time.Can say worst doctor in that area, as rather then checking and explaining the problem he will just speak unnecessary thing and enforce his thinking on others.
My kid had a very severe fever. The doctor doesn't even care. Tell me to take fever medicine because he see my face like not willingly to do blood test and tell me bye bye. Doctor is only friendly to regular customer. He likes to ask patient to so blood test. Expensive. Really....Please don't waste ur time here.
Very very bad and rude service. The doctor is a money face and very rude to child. The receptionist is even worst. Pls avoid this at all cost as I would rather send my kid to KK instead of this clinic. Super lousy
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 26-01-2021 00:01:02. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Kiddicare Child Specialist Centre - Doctor's Office in Seputih: See 10 tips from 204 visitors to Kiddicare Child Specialist Centre. "Evening ... Hardworking and polite doctor." ... 21 Jln 1/149J (Bandar Baru Sri Petaling) Link
- LIM GOOI HAI - National Specialist Register of Malaysia: 2, Title, DR ... Name, KLINIK PAKAR KANAK- KANAK KIDDICARE. Address, 21 JALAN 1/149J BANDAR BARU SERI PETALING 57000 Wilayah Persekutuan ... Link
- Klinik Pakar Kanak-Kanak Kiddicare, Child Clinic in Sri Petaling: Klinik Pakar Kanak-Kanak Kiddicare is a Child Clinic based in Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur specialize in Demam, paediatrician.Visit this page to learn more. Link
- Top child clinic in sri petaling - LookP: Top child clinic di sri petaling, kuala lumpur. ... Klinik Pakar Kanak-Kanak Kiddicare picture ... Tags: child specialist paediatrician paediatric child doctor pakar ... Link
- Consultant Pediatrician / Kiddicare Child Specialist Center ...: Sign up to apply for Consultant Pediatrician at Kiddicare Child Specialist Center. ... Location: 21, Jalan 1/149J, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, Federal ... Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) from Malaysian Medical ... Link